Monday, July 7, 2008

Tomorrow?

I'm back to being nervous.

Tomorrow, I have an appointment with my regular family physician (my OBGYN appointment has been rescheduled for tomorrow). This family doc is the one who actually ordered the hormone-investigating bloodwork, so I'm hoping that he also has the results and can speak with my about them. Currently, I'm ony day 17 of my cycle, and no sign of ovulation. So, needless to say, in light of my recent issues, I'm not overly optimistic for this month. Let's just see what tomorrow brings.

Wish me luck!

-B

1 comment:

Shanny said...

How did it go? How did it go? Tell us about your appointment!

To answer your question on my blog.... I think I screwed up my body myself with the whole baby stress. For the most part I used to get my period every month according to my fertility friend charts which I started last August. Only now I noticed that my cycles have been longer and longer. I guess I'll wait one more cycle and if it stays like this I will talk to my OB.

I hope you find answers soon and most importantly I hope you get on a treatment to get pg soon. I hope its something really simple.