Friday, July 18, 2008

Good News from the Gyno

First of all, I am just going to start off by saying that I love my gynecologist. Nothing is uncomfortable with him. It's wonderful and amazing.

Anyway.

He basically ruled out endometriosis (yay- I was worried about this since my mother had it, and there can be a familial link), set up some more blood work, and new appointment times (very soon, actually!) and said to me, "Well, let's just see what happens with this blood work, and then we can see about you getting pregnant with three babies ASAP". He has a very relaxed attitude about everything, which helped me a lot. He told me that it's unlikely I have anything serious, and that because of that, if the blood tests indicate that I'm not ovulating, it's a relatively easy thing to fix. I feel so much better now. And less impatient. I guess knowing that things are moving along, and that the doctor is very pro-active about fertility issues (no matter how small!), suddenly makes this whole thing seem like less of a "if" and more of a "when"!

So...on to find out if I ovulate! Stay tuned...

- B

No comments: