Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fertility Drugs It Is

So, the doctor has confirmed what i already suspected (well, really, what i already knew): I do not ovulate. His next course of action? "Fertility Drugs". How scary is that word?

He gave me Prometrium to induce a period...guess I'll get that prescription filled tonight. If that works, we'll be starting on Clomid. Of course, I still have yet to talk to my husband about this. I'm not sure what his feelings are about fertility meds at the present time, but hopefully, he'll be okay with something that is just in pill form (at least we still get to have sex! ha ha!). Still, it's a conversation that I'm not looking forward to.

I guess I should look at the bright side. Currently, it look as though annovulation is my only problem. So far, he doesn't suspect any other conditions or diseases. So I should take that as a blessing. Still...I have this gut feeling that I am in for a long road ahead of me...

- B

1 comment:

Shanny said...

What did you guys decide? Going for the fertility drug? Either way good luck, I'll be crossing my fingers for you.