Thursday, July 3, 2008

So Irritated

So my appointment got cancelled...I am frustrated about this, but the doctor had to do an emergency operation, so I completely understand. What is making me boiling mad is that for some reason, the message regarding the cancellation was left at my parents house (my doctor's office must have given the OBGYN the wrong number) a few DAYS ago...and my parents just kept forgetting to tell me. So, my long-awaited appointment is cancelled, and I could have known a lot sooner...which means that I could have re-booked the appointment sooner...which means I could be getting some answers a lot sooner....argh
NOT a happy camper right now

-B

2 comments:

Beverley said...

Hey, its Bev from ababymaybe.blogspot.com. Your blog looks so good! I know you had asked if you could ask me som questions so feel free! My email is bevjane24 at hotmail.com. Keep up the wonderful blogging!

Shanny said...

Oh I'm so sorry it got cancelled. It sucks that you didn't get the message on time. Keep us updated as to when you will FINALLY have your appt. Hang in there!