Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good News, I Guess!

I had my appointment today. All of the tests (thyroid and glucose levels, FSH and LH hormone levels, etc) came back normal! I guess I should be relieved, but the pessimistic side of me keeps thinking that if something IS wrong, I would rather it have been something simple like a hormone deficiency instead of something bigger. I asked my doctor why he thought I might not be ovulating if my hormone levels are normal. He said, " Well, it could be something such as endometriosis or PCOS". Oh, great.

At least I know that part of me is working properly, and it gives me a TINY bit of hope for this cycle. Next week is my "real" appointment (with the OBGYN). Hopefully, this will yield more answers to my questions...and even more hopefully, more " normal" results!

- B

No comments: