Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bring on the stretchmarks...

"Lovely" Symptoms/Side effects that I've experienced during this pregnancy (in order of appearance)

1. Bloating
2. Fatigue
3. Sciatic Nerve Pain (luckily this didn't last)
4. "Morning" Sickness (lies lies lies! Lasts all day, and in my case, for months on end!)
5. Emergence of curious-looking vein on my rump
6. Great Skin (finally - a positive side effects!)
7. Slow hair grown (bad for the too-short haircut I got, great for my legs!)
8. Heartburn
9. Frequent Trips to the Bathroom
10. Stretchmarks

Ah, the beauty of pregnancy...

-B

P.S. For the weight-related poll...I've gained exactly 19 pounds so far. With only 7 or so weeks left, I think that's pretty good...

1 comment:

Shanny said...

19lbs is not bad at all!!!

And... I guess I'm hanging in there. Still broken hearted after 2 m/c's but looking forward to trying with Clomid next cycle. It did the trick for you so I hope I'm as lucky =)