Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Starting Clomid!!!

Or rather...I started! Today, I started my first dose of Clomid (a fertility medication that helps make you ovulate...it's a pill, nothing too crazy yet!) Now I suddenly feel like SuperUterusWoman!!! This is going to be the first month that we might actually have a CHANCE at getting pregnant.

However, something very sad is now hanging over my head. And that is that I found out that my dear friend, Anne, has just miscarried her baby...she was already into her second semester, and I imagine that this is a big shock to her and her husband. Please everyone, keep them in your prayers!

- B

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Good luck this cycle!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's miscarriage, it such a devastating experience. I'll keep her in my prayers.